How we work
It all begins via email or phone with an in-depth consultation. We want to learn about your interests, your objectives in visiting Paris, your dreams, any special requirements for a special occasion. In other words, we help you make your own menu.
- Or let us make suggestions:
- A picnic lunch for 2 in a secret place on the Isle Saint Louis?
- A scavenger hunt in the Louvre museum for the whole family?
- An elegant soiree in the company of curators or historians?
We submit a Program Proposal containing all activities and related expenses.
- Daily agenda detailing visits, excursions or events.
- Fees including VIP access to proposed venues, chauffeured luxury car, meals if desired, and multi-lingual lecturer or expert in chosen field.
Upon agreement of the Program Proposal, we will proceed with making the necessary reservations and arrangements.
From beginning to end, our clients enjoy nothing short of first class treatment.
Marie-France oversees each program personally and our team of highly skilled interpreters, guides and experts will ensure that every part of our client’s experience runs perfectly.
There is no charge when you Contact Us to explore the possibilities of your dream visit.
As a reference point, the price for our “Special Programs” is 2,500€ per day for two people.
Up to 10-12 people can participate for a nominal additional fee.
This fee will enable us to prepare your personalised Program Proposal and the amount will be deducted from your final bill.
Once you receive this Program Proposal, you will be able to revise it so that we can arrive at an agreed agenda.
50% deposit upon agreement of the Program Proposal. Balance required 20 days before commencement of the Program.
In case of cancellation less than 14 days before commencement, a 50 % cancellation fee will be asked.